Study of Childhood and Adolescent Experiences of Race and Ethnicity
Do you identify as bi-racial or multi-ethnic?
Would you like to share your story?
We are conducting a study about the experiences of bi-racial or multi-ethnic individuals during childhood and adolescence and how those experiences have shaped how they view themselves and their sense of identity.
- You identify as bi-racial or multi-ethnic
- You are over the age of 18
If you choose to participate:
- you will be asked to complete an online survey. This survey will ask you to describe three specific events, one from childhood, one from early adolescence, and one within the last 2-years, in which your ethnicity was an important part of the experience. You will also be asked questions about how you view yourself in terms of your ethnicity, as well as demographic questions.
- Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary and you are not required to respond to any questions with which you are uncomfortable answering.
- The survey, depending on how much you choose to write about your experiences, should take between 30 – 60 minutes to complete.
Use the QR code to participate at https://www.adslabwsu.com/biracial-development.html
For taking part in this research study, you will be paid for your time and inconvenience by being enrolled in a random lottery to receive one of four $50 visa gift cards.
If you have any questions about this study now or in the future, you may contact Ty Partridge, Ph.D. at the following phone number (313) 577-2813.