Please read the information below, or go to this link:
All entries will be read, evaluated and judged by Dr. Cherrye and two winners will be chosen:
Winner #1 – 12 years of age or younger
Winner #2 – 13 years up to 18 years.
Prizes will be deemed equal in each age category, and include:
One (1) Project Race T-Shirt
One (1 Self-Identity Worksheet
One (1) of my best-selling Day Book Journals
One (1) of my best-selling Paperback books
Both winners will be advised via the entry email with a request to provide an address to which the prize package will be mailed.
Both winning entries will be announced on this website upon finalization of the contest.
Dr. Cherrye’s Challenge!
HERE’S HOW TO PLAY!
As a member of the Advisory Board of Project Race,
it is my pleasure to invite kids and teens to
enter my special challenge
- Write a brief statement in your own words about what it means to you to self-identify and to be comfortable in your own skin and the importance of loving and accepting who you are, whether you are bi-racial or mono-racial, no matter what your ethnicity(s) may be!
- Only one (1) entry per participant allowed.
Note to Parent/Guardian for kids 12 years of age or younger:
- Your child’s entry story must be submitted on your email account and clearly state DR. CHERRYE’S PROJECT RACE CHALLENGE in the subject field;
- signify the child’s name, age and authorization to compete for a prize;
- Entry story must be shown in quotations.
Note to Teens 13 to 18:
- Submit your entry via email clearly state DR. CHERRYE’S PROJECT RACE CHALLENGE in the subject field;
- Signify your name and age;
- Entry story must be shown in quotations
ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN
MIDNIGHT, JUNE 15TH, 2018 TO