***Project RACE Action Alert***
WE NEED YOUR HELP
Federal government preliminary decisions are due now for the 2020 Census. The Census Bureau and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) are deciding the fate of multiracial terminology. There may be one more chance for final comments based on the October results, so it is critical that we send our comments in now.
What Should You Do?
Email as many comments as possible to OMB before October 26, 2016 by following the instructions below.
- We also encourage you to leave a public comment here
- For full information about regulation FR Doc #2016-23672, go here
- Feel free to share a personal story or reason you believe this decision is so important.
- Ask all other people of any race, anywhere to send comments. The more comments, the better!
- If you need more information or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org