INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAILING YOUR GOVERNOR OR MAYOR
FOR MULTIRACIAL HERITAGE WEEK
IT’S SO EASY!
THINGS TO KNOW
- You must be a resident of the state.
- Proclamations are only good for ONE year. Even if you received one last year, we need a new one this year.
- Proclamations must be received by Project RACE by JUNE 1.
- Most states require one month lead time to issue a proclamation.
- Fill out the Proclamation Submission Form below
- You will receive your customized letter and sample proclamation within a few weeks.
- Sign the letter and mail to your governor or mayor with “Proclamation Request” on the envelope.
If you have been contacted about the proclamation, please let us know. When you receive a proclamation, send the original or a good color copy or scan to:
P.O. Box 2366
Los Banos, CA 93635
You can contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and/or comments.
Thank you for being an advocate for Multiracial Americans!
Proclamation Submission Form
The information that you supply on this form will only be used by Project RACE to fill out the letter to your governor or mayor. You will receive a customized letter within a few weeks for you to send to your governor/mayor.